What content can be shared on Yoop?
Content and websites that do not comply with the Content Policy will be rejected or removed.
- - All media content on Yoop is published on a third-party website and it must be lawfully accessible by the public.
- - You are responsible for your use of the Yoop app and for any content you share, by way of tagging it, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- - You should only tag content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to share any of the following:
- 1) Commercial content: information on any commercial product or services, such as: product reviews, service offers, service announcements, online or offline sales, and any other information of a clear and direct commercial nature.
- 2) Graphic content: pornographic or excessively violent media. Yoop may allow some forms of graphic content for the purpose of informing the public, but any content that crosses the line into gratuitous images of death, injuries or sex, will be reviewed and may be removed without notice.
- 3) Discriminatory content: highly discriminatory, defamatory or inflammatory content that encourages, directly or indirectly, discrimination against a group (e.g. defined by ethnicity, geographical origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, social class or other similar attributes).
- 4) Content protected by copyright: see section 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
- 5) Non-English content: for the time being, only English content is allowed on Yoop. This is done to ensure that our users find stories they can understand. We are working on a solution to make Yoop compatible with other languages so bear with us!
- 6) Unlawful use: you may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
If you have any concern about our Content Policy, you can drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org